Want a chance to engage and share insights with fellow PACE members? Become a PACE Council member! We are proud to continue providing our members with more opportunities to learn from industry professionals and enhance our members’ businesses!PACE developed PACE Councils to allow members to be united, based on their professional roles. These Councils are peer advisory groups made up of industry professionals, who want to share best practices and look for solutions to issues and concerns facing contact center executives.PACE Councils allow for peer-to-peer networking and education and are included in your PACE membership benefits.Each Council will be comprised of PACE members who meet specific participation criteria. The PACE Board of Directors is proud to announce the following Councils: Corporate CX Council, the BPO Council and the Technology/Analytics Council. The Corporate CX Council has officially launched. The PACE BPO Council and the Technology/Analytics Council will launch soon. All applications for Council membership will be evaluated by the PACE Councils Committee.
What are the benefits?
- Facilitate shared learning across membership
- Learn about new and emerging technology, best practices, trends and research
- Build relationships via mutual assistance among peers
- Explore and work collaboratively, saving you time and money on your individual efforts
- Discover new ideas and trends, while networking with like-minded individuals and enhancing your professional role
How does it work?
Members of the Council have many opportunities to receive and provide information that impacts the way we do business. Below are just a few of the ways you get to engage and learn from industry professionals:
- Quarterly 60-minute conference calls
- Live meeting to be held at PACE Annual events – ACX (spring) and Washington Summit (fall)
What is required?
- Strict adherence and commitment to a sales-free and low-pressure sharing environment.
- Compliance with the PACE Council Etiquette Policy and Confidentiality Pledge.
If you are interested in joining a PACE Council, please complete the Council Member Candidate Profile by clicking here. Thank you in advance for your interest in PACE Councils and we look forward to receiving your response.