Social Media Ambassador Program
Welcome to the new PACE Social Media Ambassador Program! As we continue to grow our association, our services to those impacted by the contact center industry and our influence on relevant legislation, we seek help in raising awareness on PACE news, events and initiatives. Research proves that businesses and business professionals are utilizing social media as a means for information gathering and sharing, employee recruitment and retention and providing rewards and incentives. In fact, YouTube and Facebook dominate the market with 94% of Americans using one or both platforms.
One of the core pillars of PACE is partnerships. We believe in relationship-building and providing opportunities to help highlight and promote our members and the impact they have on our industry. Becoming a Social Media Ambassador is a unique opportunity to share fresh, industry-related content with your customers and potential customers. It is an opportunity for you and your organization to be highlighted on our social media platforms. It is an opportunity for us to enter into a partnership that is mutually-beneficial.
Who Can Be a PACE Social Media Ambassador?
- A PACE SMA is one who is active on social media. A social media influencer with a large, concentrated following. Most important: Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- A PACE SMA is one who understands great content and the importance of content marketing.
- A PACE SMA is one who believes in the mission of PACE and strives to help us reach our goals.
- A PACE SMA is one who is committed to sharing PACE articles, events, updates and member benefits.
|Become a PACE Social Media Ambassador today!
Join. Promote. Reap the Benefits!
What is expected of a PACE Social Media Ambassador?
- Regular post shares of PACE content and events (3 or more times a week)
- Regular engagement of PACE posts on all platforms (5 or more comments and likes a week)
- Share the monthly Pulse via social media platforms (once a month)
- Actively recruit attendees to PACE on-line and in-person events (links will be provided to share)
- Starting 4 months prior to event
- At least once a week leading up to event
- Actively recruit sponsors for PACE in-person events (links will be provided to share)
- Starting 6 months prior to event
- At least once a week up to two months prior to event
How Does a PACE Social Media Ambassador Benefit?
- PACE SMAs receive priority consideration for content submission to News You Can Use and PACE LinkedIn Group
- PACE SMA profile will be included on PACE’s Social Media Ambassador webpage with a hyperlink to SMA’s business website
- PACE SMAs will be highlighted in the Pulse monthly newsletter
- PACE SMAs will be promoted on PACE social media sites
PACE Social Media Ambassadors